COMING SOON!! AVAILABLE LATE AUGUST
1966-67 Dodge Charger, Coronet, Belvedere, GTX EFI Gas Tank - TCR14-T
- 1966-67 Dodge Charger, Coronet
- 1966-67 Plymouth Belvedere, Satellite, GTX
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 7"
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 19 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 34-3/8" x 26" x 9-3/8"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.