1963-72 Chevy Truck Frame Mount EFI Tank Bed Fill with Hose Connection - TM6372-HT
This tank mounts under the truck bed using the flanges to bolt in place. The tank is designed to bolt up to the bottom side of the frame rails but it can be mounted in different configurations including on top or even in-between the rails in some cases. It is up to the installer to drill and locate the mounting holes. Mounting hardware not included.
- 1963-72 Chevy and GMC Pickup Under Bed Frame Mount Gas Tank
- Bed Fill Filler Neck. Available with an Aluminum Cap or 2" ID Connection Hose
- Die Stamped Galvanized Steel then Powder Coated Silver
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 9".
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- If using on a carbureted application use part# PTA-G
- Available with a 2" tall neck and aluminum cap or with a stub neck and fuel hose
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- Size is 32-1/4" x 20-1/2" x 9-3/4" (including the mounting flange)
- Size is 28" x 20-1/2" x 9-3/4" (measured without the mounting flange