1957 Chevy EFI Gas Tank - 570-CG
- 1957 Chevrolet EFI Gas Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5 bolt hole senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 6".
- EFI style internal baffling with extra large 4.8 liter dual tube baffled fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for Your Pro-Touring, Autocross, or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed for your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated Galvanized Steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- Stock Dimensions
- 15.5 Gallon Capacity
- Fuel Drain Plug
- Overall Size: 24-1/2" x 25" x 8"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.