GM Vortec Throttle Cable
All Lokar Throttle Cables are available in either stainless steel braided housing, black stainless steel braided housing or black housing.
They are designed with a specially extruded liner for extended life of the cable – not to be confused with ordinary braided brake hose.
- Cables are equipped with aluminum fittings and aluminum ferrules to eliminate fraying.
- “U-Cut-to-Fit” outer housing is available in 24" or 36" lengths with a “U-Cut-to-Fit” stainless inner wire.
- Clevis is designed without cotter pins or set screws.
- Adapts to factory and aftermarket pedals.
- Custom lengths available upon request.
- Cables mount nicely with our array of Brackets and Return Springs (sold separately).
- Kits complete with installation instructions.
- Polished throttle cables will include polished aluminum fittings.
- Hi-Tech black stainless cables will include black anodized aluminum fittings.
Lokar warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
TC-1000TPVU XTC-1000TPV TC-1000TPV TCP-1000TPVU TCP-1000TPV TC-1000TPVU48 XTC-1000TPV48 TC-1000TPV48 TCP-1000TPV48